That’s why we not only hire experienced caregivers, but also those who truly see caring for clients as a vocation rather than a job. Our caregivers often go above and beyond what is required.
- Our caregivers have on average 7+ years of caregiver experience.
- Many caregivers have been with us for years, which is a rarity in an industry with extremely high turnover. This is also better for our clients, because they get long-term, dependable access to caregivers they trust and become friends with.
- Our caregivers are themselves mothers, grandmothers, wives, daughters, sisters, who understand what it means to care for a loved one.
- Many of our caregivers have a lot of life experience, so they can relate better to our clients, being closer in age. Our Seniors Helping Seniors Program hires retired workers who would like to continue to make a difference in people’s lives
- Our caregivers are all fluent English speakers and have valid driver’s licenses.
Bridges really sees our caregivers as the heroes. The owners place great importance on making sure our caregivers are well taken care of and providing all the help needed to make their jobs easier, so that they can devote all of their attention to taking care of you and your loved one.