We at Bridges are committed to doing our part to help save lives and save livelihoods. While the risk is always there, we are pleased to announce that there have been no confirmed cases of Covid-19 so far among our clients, due to the continued vigilance and compliance of our caregivers with federal, state, local, and company guidelines.
- Our caregivers are required to wear masks at all times while on the client’s premises; they are also highly encouraged to wear masks in their personal lives according to applicable ordinances.
- Our caregivers are highly encouraged to wear gloves while on the client’s premises wherever possible.
- Our caregivers are highly encouraged to practice sound social distancing in their personal lives.
- Our caregivers are required to do a temperature self-check and handwashing prior to each client visit
- Our caregivers are required to do a Covid test (paid by Bridges if not free) if they suspect they have been in contact with someone who is infected. They are excused from work until the test results come back negative.
While not guaranteed, we still believe that home care is a much safer alternative to assisted living, where many of the Covid cases have unfortunately occurred.