We often hear the following from these clients when they first come to us:
- Providing constant care for a loved one can be both physically and emotionally demanding, especially when you have a busy life of your own or have potential underlying health issues yourself.
- As much as you are devoted to caring for your loved one, we all can appreciate the importance of having personal time to recharge and rebalance our own lives.
- My loved one is adamant about not wanting to be a burden on their family and loved ones.
Bridges has helped many clients in these situations. We will work with you to provide personal time for you to recharge, while still maintaining the same high standard of care that you give to your loved one.
- We will work with you to understand the needs of your loved one and your own needs.
- We will identify the time and tasks with which our caregivers can help.
- We will match you and your loved one with the right caregiver(s).
- While you are away for some much-needed downtime, our caregivers are always just a phone call or text away. All our caregivers are fluent English speakers.
- At the end of each shift, our caregivers will provide you with a summary of the care session to ensure that continuum of care, as you return to your loved one.
To learn more about our awesome caregivers, click here.